Glen Rock Commercial Insurance

Are you looking for insurance to cover your new tax business? While working with a Glen Rock Commercial Insurance agent is the best way to ensure you’re adequately covered, here are three of the basic coverages that you should plan to include in your new policy.

General Liability Insurance

General liability insurance protects you in case a third party sustains an injury or property damage on your premises. This can be someone falling in your office or damaging their car in your parking lot. If a lawsuit is filed, your policy will cover your legal fees and any payments that you’re required to make.

Professional Liability Insurance

Professional liability protects you in case one of your clients suffers a loss because of your services. An example of this is a client being audited and found to owe the IRS because of a mistake on your part. Like general liability, your policy would cover your expenses related to the case.

Property Insurance

Property insurance covers you in case a fire, storm, thief or vandal strikes your property. Your policy would cover the cost to repair or replace your covered items which can include your building, equipment, furniture and digital assets.

Other coverage options are available depending on your needs. An experienced Glen Rock Commercial insurance agent can customize your policy to meet those needs.

Copyright © 2022 Insurance Baby. All Rights Reserved.